|P/N#||Model||Crank and Cam Triggers||Price in USD|
|E8A||Engines with up to 16 cylinders||VR and Hall effect sensor inputs||3542|
E8A Euro 8 Generic Controller for Engines up to 16 Cylinders
E8A Euro-8 is a cost effective generic engine controller with a customer driven software development intended for use in development and durability tests. The ECU can control engines having up to 16 injectors with its focus on V6 and V8 engines with combined direct and port fuel injectors. The EFR14 module is used to drive up to 12 direct fuel injectors and 2 high pressure fuel pumps.
Software is specifically developed for engine development and testing. It includes the ASAP3 communication protocol, used for data exchange with test cell computer systems for automated test and mapping features.
E8A Euro-8 includes all the usual features found in a high end engine management system designed for engine development work of durability testing.
Among the special features are for example:
- Automated test procedures using ASAP3 communication protocol
- Easy test cell integration
- Operator controlled override functions of most calibration parameters
- Unique mapping procedure with closed loop automatic generation of calibration data
- Programmable cylinder firing angles
- Engine load as MAF, MAP or TPS; N/A, turbo charged or supercharged
- Easy adaptation of crankshaft and camshaft trigger patterns
- For use with engines having from 1 to 16 cylinders
- Inputs for several sensors with SENT communication protocol
- Ignition coil drivers for logic and power coils
- Random spark sequence and offset generator
- Controls up to 8 drivers for direct injection plus up to 8 drivers for port fuel injection
- Control up to 16 drivers for port fuel injection
- 0-100% blend between DI and PFI injections
- Up to 4 DI injections each cycle
- Injections measured as fuel mass flow
- Cylinder de-activation strategy
- Boost control for dual electronic waste gates or solenoid valves
- EGR valve control
- Variable oil pressure control
- Variable camshaft timing for up to 4 camshafts
- 2 selectable calibrations
These parts are legal for sale and use on uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) vehicles and on off-road racing vehicles ONLY.
WARNING: It is against the law to install these parts on an emissions controlled vehicle
All OBR products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.